Atlanta Fencing Companies 404-620-6929 Fence Store Atlanta
In Atlanta call 404-620-6929 for a complimentary on-site (at your home or business) fencing quote. A new fence (wood fence, privacy fence, ornamental fence, metal fence, pool fence, patio fence, cedar fence, panel fence, etc) will give you privacy from prying eyes, security for your family and pets, curb appeal that your neighbors will envy and it will even add extra value to your home.
Call for a free on-site fencing quote. price including materials, delivery, labor and installation of the new fence installation.
Basic fence installation standards include:
1. Decide on the location of your fence (being sure to consult your plot map and city guidelines to be compliant with rules and within your own property lines).
2. Do a preliminary lay-out to mark the area of your fence and mark out the location of your fence posts.
3. Dig your fence post 2-3 times the width of the fence posts you will be using to construct your fence and be sure to dig deep enough to set your posts below the frost line in the Atlanta Georgia area.
4. Install your post while being sure to measure and level consistently as the post are being set into place.
5. Once your posts are set and solid in their footing you can begin to attach required clips, fasteners or cross rails along your fence line.
6. Set your fence panels into place (before attaching) as you go along to check for any cuts or adjustments that might need to be made to maintain a good line appearance along the fence line.
7. Now you should be ready to actually attach your panels to your post while keeping an eye on the overall look of the installed panels as you continue along your fence line.
8. Check and cut your trim pieces to maintain the desired symmetry and look of your fence.
9. Take a shower.
10. Enjoy your new fence!
TOO MUCH WORK? CALL 404-620-6929 TO DO IT FOR YOU!